jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

Exploring the territory

Today the kids spent the morning at a Playmobil FunPark-the admission price was 94 cents!They had a great time,while Angel and I explored the area stores. We found a fantastic fish store and a Barnes and Nobles, all in a very close radius of the house. But the highlight of the day was a visit to an Apple store,where I bought an iPad 2!!!!!In fact, I am writing on it right now! But it is a bit disconcerting to see my six year old grandaughters using it with much more ease than me!

1 comentario:

  1. Queridos Marichines:
    Me encanta recibir vuestras noticias en directo y día a día. Pensamos mucho en vosotros y hemos recibido con alegría las nuevas expectativas para María. Suena muy bien cómo os lo estáis montando, a familia unida, optimista y que funciona. Sois un gran ejemplo para nosotros.
    Muchos besos.
    Elena y Ramón & chicos

    ResponderEliminar